Integrate with GOV.UK One Login’s integration environment
Before you can use GOV.UK One Login, you need to build a proof of concept client and explore the end-to-end journey in our integration environment. This will help you understand how to integrate with GOV.UK One Login, and where it will fit within your service.
- Choose the level of authentication for your service.
- Generate a key pair.
- Choose which user attributes your service can request.
- Manage your service’s configuration with GOV.UK One Login.
- Integrate with Authorization Code Flow.
- Log your users out of GOV.UK One Login.
- Test your integration with GOV.UK One Login.
To get started, you’ll need to choose the level of authentication for your service.
This page was last reviewed on 1 November 2021.